Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas!!!!! ~Katherine

Merry late Christmas and late New Year!!!!!
This year we went to my uncle and aunt's house for Christmas. We had Christmas morn
ing at our house with my mom, dad, sis, and nana. We had a good time but we had to rush because we had to be at my uncles at 9:00. Here is a few pics of Christmas morning.......
This is a picture of my nana watching us open presents.....

This is my sis with her new piano.......uh oh!!!! :-)
This is my baby Missi with her new hedgehog...thanks Geoff :-) !!!!!


My dad and me with my new cute soft pink slippers........they are so comfortable !!!!!


Christmas at my uncles was fun too. We had a nice brunch and then opened presents.



My Aunt Lori's boyfriend Geoff, My aunt Lori, My nana, and my little cousin Jadon



My nana and her 3 kids.......Lori (my aunt), Chris (my uncle), and Karen (my mom)












Jadon (my little cousin), Kathy (nana), Me, Kayla (sis), Adam (big cousin)

No comments: